3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackland Crossroads, Calne
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Village location
A delightful character cottage surrounded by open countryside with bespoke fitted kitchen, refitted bathroom and converted attic room with stunning views over rolling hills. Being further complemented by a charming cottage garden and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A charming three bedroom cottage surrounded by countryside views. Situated within the popular village of Blacklands, this superb property offers splendid internal character, bespoke fitted kitchen and converted attic room with stunning views over the surrounding countryside. To the rear is a delightful cottage garden with summerhouse. Internal viewing are highly recommended to truly appreciate this fabulous character cottage being sold with No Onward Chain.
Entrance to this lovely cottage situated in a village location is via the front door into the porch which also comprises a window to the front.
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' 1" (max) ( 3.73m x 3.68m (max) )
Lovely light and spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect, open fireplace, wall lights. There are also useful fitted cupboards with book shelves, door leading to the kitchen/breakfast room and wooden flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 6" x 11' 9" (max) ( 5.94m x 3.58m (max) )
Bespoke fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, sink/drainer, space for slot in cooker. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and exposed beams. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, two Velux windows, door leading to the rear garden, stone flooring and a radiator.
Stairs from the kitchen, further stairs leading to bedroom three, built in bookcases/shelving and a smoke detector.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 4" (max) ( 3.48m x 3.45m (max) )
Double glazed window to the front offering beautiful countryside views, fitted wardrobe, airing cupboard, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" (max) x 10' 5" ( 2.29m (max) x 3.18m )
With beautiful views over the surrounding countryside to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, two double glazed windows, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" (max) x 13' ( 3.43m (max) x 3.96m )
Situated to the rear of the property taking full advantage of the stunning countryside views with two Velux windows, fitted wardrobes and eaves storage, smoke detector, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Refitted family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Fitted cupboards, shaver point, spot lights and LED lighting and a heated towel rail.
Mostly laid to lawn with a path leading to the front door and flower borders.
Lovely cottage garden with a patio area to the fore, laid to lawn, wooden summerhouse, wooden coal store and an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53752165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.