4 bedroom detached house for saleBraithwaite Court, Hemsworth, Pontefract
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Well Presented Throughout
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000 Well presented throughout and offering 4 good size bedrooms with ensuite to master. Located in a quiet cul de sac this family home boasts gardens to front and rear with a single garage. A viewing is highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this substantial four bedroomed detached family house with delightful child friendly rear garden. This excellent family home offers spacious and versatile accommodation, appointed to a high standard and with the benefit of double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Single garage plus gardens to front and rear. The property occupies a quiet position in the cul-de-sac and is well served by local shops, schools and others services, and Hemsworth town centre is approximately1/2 mile distant. The accommodation briefly comprises of: Entrance hall with guest WC off, Lounge, separate dining room and a breakfast kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four bedrooms (the master with ensuite) and a house bathroom. Externally the property has off street parking and a garage. Viewing is strongly recommended for this well proportioned family home sitting in a popular development in a cul de sac location.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this modern four bedroom family home that is well presented throughout with an enclosed private garden to the rear. The accommodation briefly comprises of: Entrance hall with guest WC off, Lounge, separate dining room and a breakfast kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four bedrooms (the master with ensuite) and a house bathroom. Externally the property has off street parking a garage. Viewing is strongly recommended for this well proportioned family home sitting in a popular development in a cul de sac location.
Having a composite door to front and access to the lounge and dining room and 1st floor.
Dining Room 11' 3" into Bay x 12' 4" into alcove ( 3.43m into Bay x 3.76m into alcove )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front and radiator. This room can easily fit a dining table and four chairs.
Lounge 21' 6" into bay x 11' 2" ( 6.55m into bay x 3.40m )
This light and spacious room has a double glazed bay window to the front and French Doors overlooking the garden to the rear. It's complete with two radiators, TV point and gas fire in a feature surround.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 2" x 11' ( 4.93m x 3.35m )
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units providing ample storage with contrasting work tops and tiled splashbacks. The kitchen is fitted with a sink and drainer, two electric ovens, gas hob and cooker extractor hood above. There is also plumbing for a washer dryer, and space for a fridge and freezer. The boiler is positioned in a kitchen cupboard and there is a radiator and tiled floor. The window overlooks the garden and there is a door to the garden from this room.
1st Floor Landing
Giving access to all bedrooms and the loft.
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' 6" into Wards ( 3.66m x 3.51m into Wards )
This master bedroom has two double glazed windows to the front of the property. There is a built in wardrobe to one wall, radiator, TV point and telephone point.
The ensuite has a double glazed window to the front. It's fitted with a walk in shower, hand wash basin and WC. It is also fitted with an extractor fan, modern ladder style radiator and shaver point. The room is complete with down spot lights and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' 5" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.23m Max )
Having two double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and cupboards to one wall and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" to Ward x 8' 5" Max ( 2.67m to Ward x 2.57m Max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and complete with a fitted wardrobe to one wall and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
This room also has fitted wardrobes to one wall and has two double glazed window overlooking the rear of the property. It's also complete with a radiator.
The main house bathroom is fitted with a four piece white suite comprising of bath with mixed shower taps, hand wash basin and WC. There is also a separate walk in shower. The room is complete with part tiled walls, extractor fan and a modern style ladder style radiator. There is also a window to the rear of the property.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance lawed garden with ample off street parking for two cars and acsess to the garage. To the rear of the property is an level enclosed garden ideal for children and pets with a patio area and fenced boundary. There is also a concrete outbuilding in the garden with power point and lights.
Garage 17' 10" x 8' 9" ( 5.44m x 2.67m )
With an up and over door to the front this garage also has power and lights and a single door to the side.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract Town Centre along Mill Hill Road. Continue along onto Ackworth Road, take a right at the petrol station and continue along into Ackworth. Upon reaching the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Barnsley Road, follow this along to the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Pontefract Road which turns into Station Road. Take the first left onto Conisborough Way and then the first right onto Braithwaite Court, where the property can be identified by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53752981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.