1 bedroom flat for saleShooters Hill Road London SE3
- Refurbished top floor 1 bed conversion flat
- Newly redecorated and re carpeted
- Chain Free
- Communal garden and residents' parking
- Short walk from Royal Standard shops
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
Well presented and refurbished, top floor one double bedroom conversion flat in this attractive and detached Victorian house on the heath side of the Sun In The Sands roundabout.
Well placed for the local shops in the Royal Blackheath Standard and also a 15 minute walk from Blackheath Village with its restaurants, bars, shops and mainline station, this excellent flat represents a great first buy or investment purchase.
Features include a modern kitchen and bathroom, newly decorated rooms and newly fitted carpets. The accommodation is bright and airy with good views, particularly to the rear and there is residents' parking to the front and a communal garden to the rear. Chain free. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53761171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P199254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Village Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.