4 bedroom town house for saleWelbury Road, Hamilton, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reduced From £195,000 o/o
- Four Bedroom Mid Town House
- Rear Garden
- Must View
FOUR BEDROOM, THREE STORY, MID TOWN HOUSE located in Hamilton. Property benefits from a garage separate from the building. Inside you will have a kitchen, lounge/dining room, bathroom and three bedrooms to first floor with master bedroom and en-suite on the top floor. MUST VIEW
FOUR BEDROOM, THREE STORY, MID TOWN HOUSE located in Hamilton. To the front of the property you will have a separate garage across the way from the house. To the rear you will find an easy to maintain garden comprising mainly of laid lawn and a patio. Once inside, the downstairs rooms comprise of a kitchen and lounge/dining room. To the first floor you will have the three bedrooms and a bathroom with the top floor offering master bedroom and en-suite.. MUST VIEW
With door to the front and stairs rising to the first floor.
With WC and hand wash basin.
Lounge / Diner 16' 3" max x 15' max ( 4.95m max x 4.57m max )
Double glazed window, patio doors leading to the garden and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.81m max x 2.51m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, integrated oven and hob and space for appliances. Double glazed window to the front.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor and stairs rising to the second floor
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Fitted bathroom comprising of bath, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the first floor.
With sky light and radiator. Leads to the en-suite.
Fitted bathroom comprising of shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin. Window to the rear and radiator.
With up and over doors and is situated across the way from the property.
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden laid to lawn with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53761615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.