3 bedroom cottage for saleStow On The Wold, Gloucestershire
- Ideal 2nd home or holiday let
- Period features, exposed beams, fireplace
- Easy walks into Stow Square
- Good public houses nearby
- Generous kitchen/breakfast room
- Low maintenance garden
- Easy access to Kingham Station
- Daylesford a short drive away
- Surounded by excellent dog walks
- Flexible accommodation
A deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroom cottage, which is an ideal 2nd home or holiday let, 1658 sqft of flexible living space with a large open fire place and period features. The garden is low maintenance and perfect for sitting out for a coffee, all hidden behind a mature hedge. Easy walking distance to the shops in Stow. Call Manor Cottages Burford for holiday letting advice 01993 824252.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26103780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler Sherborn, Stow-On-The-Wold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.