3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGilgal, Stourport-On-Severn
- Two/Three Bedroom Cottage
- No Upward Chain
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Double Glazing Where Stated
- Close to Town Centre
- Ideal Buy-To-Let or First Time Buy
** TWO/THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE ** GAS RADIATOR HEATING ** DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED ** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE ** IDEAL BUY-TO-LET OR FIRST TIME BUY **
The accommodation comprises: lounge, dining area, downstairs bathroom, rear lobby and lean to on the ground floor. The first floor has two/three bedrooms (bedroom 3 is accessed via bedroom 2). Outside there is a rear garden.
Double glazed front door.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 4" max ( 3.63m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with log burner, gas central heated radiator and timber flooring.
Dining Area 6' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.01m x 1.73m )
Timber flooring, gas central heated radiator, door to bathroom and access to the kitchen.
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with Triton shower over, wash hand basin, WC, tiling to walls and floor.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.29m )
Single glazed window and door to rear aspect, a range of wall and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink unit, cooker hood, four ring gas hob, electric oven, timber flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Single glazed window to rear aspect and door to lean-to.
Single glazed sliding doors to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedroom one and two.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Single glazed window to side aspect, gas central heated radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and door to bedroom three/dressing room.
Bedroom Three/dressing Room 11' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.24m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Enclosed fenced borders with gate to side aspect leading to frontage. Paved patio area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53767582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.