2 bedroom cottage for saleCowick Road, London
- Two double bedrooms.
- Freehold cottage.
- Ground floor extension.
- Quiet conservation area.
- Close to Tooting Bec tube & common.
Featuring a pretty frontage and a well designed extension, this inviting two double bedroom cottage is within a quiet conservation area a short walk from Tooting Bec common.
Featuring a pretty frontage and a well designed extension, this inviting two double bedroom cottage is within a quiet conservation area a short walk from Tooting Bec common. Accommodation is smart, light and neutral throughout, most notably on the ground floor which enjoys a generous lounge, recently fitted kitchen, bathroom suite and a southerly facing garden. The house has been extended to create a sunny breakfast room and the garden gives access to a separate outbuilding which can be utilized as a studio, office or storage facility. Above are two well balanced double bedrooms, both of which benefit from built in cupboard space. Cowick Road is in a popular location not far from the many amenities Tooting has to offer, as well as the tube at Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec (Northern Line).
Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Reception Room 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.69m x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.