1 bedroom apartment for saleEmpire Way HA9, Wembley, Greater London
* MODERN ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT AND MODERN OFFICE SPACE *
* MINUTES WALK OF MET/JUBILEE LINE *
* MINUTES WALK OF NEW FRENCH SCHOOL *
* GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH BALCONY *
* FITTED KITCHEN * FAMILY BATHROOM *
* GROUND FLOOR OFFICES WITH BATHROOM AND KITCHENETTE *
* PARKING SPACE * LONG LEASE *
Property ref: 121_108_3811528
16' 6" x 10' 11" (5.03m x 3.33m) With fireplace, window and patio doors to:
Large balcony overlooking the communal exterior areas of the development.
(EPC) EEC next to EIR
7' 3" x 7' 3" (2.20m x 2.20m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units with laminated work surfaces incorporating an electric oven with hob and extractor hood over, single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps and storage under. Integral fridge/freezer.
13' 5" x 9' 10" (4.10m x 2.99m) With window.
Secure underground parking space.
Open Office Space:
25' 7" x 20' 4" (7.81m x 6.21m) Carpeted with windows to front.
With low level WC., wash hand basin and space for shower cubicle.
Leasehold: Unexpired term approximately 119 years.
SERVICE CHARGE £706x4= £2,824.00PA
BUSINESS RATES £5342.75PA
ESTATE SERVICE CHARGE £124.59x4=£498.36PA
With mail boxes, 24 hour concierge and stairs and lifts to upper floors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53773768.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3811528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grey & Co, Wembley Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.