3 bedroom bungalow for saleLevendale, Hutton Rudby, Yarm, North Yorkshire
- Detached Bungalow
- Backing on to Open Farmland
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Modern Kitchen Diner open plan to Sitting Area
- L Shaped Living/Dining Room with Stove
- Large Extended Garage & Driveway
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
This immaculately presented detached bungalow is situated in a cul de sac position backing on to open farmland. Located in this idyllic village of Hutton Rudby is within walking distance of the local shop, primary school, amenities and sports clubs. The interior is presented to a high standard having been modernised and extended by the present owners to offer; UPVC double glazing, gas central heating to radiators, modern kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to the sitting room and conservatory, modern bathroom, living room with multi fuel log burner. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room with open plan to dining area, open plan sitting room and kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and modern white bathroom. Externally a driveway provides off road parking to a large extended detached garage and rear garden backing on to open farmland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53774941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO120033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.