3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleValley Avenue, South Elmsall, Pontefract
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000
- Three Bedroom Extended Bungalow
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Additional Orangey And Further Extension
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Viewing Recommend
- Well Presented Throughout
Occupying a GENEROUS CORNER PLOT is this spacious and EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED bungalow.
Occupying an excellent position, this spacious detached bungalow with magnificent, private gardens offers flexibly arranged accommodation with three double bedrooms, integral garage and driveway parking for several cars. Set behind superb stone effect walls with mature plants and shrubs. Entering the property into a modern fitted kitchen with ample fitted units and breakfast bar which in turn provides access to a separate utility room. There is a superb lounge with bow window to the front overlooking the garden and with access through to the recently added Orangery and dining room. This property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate the size, quality and location of this beautiful home. A large master bedroom comes complete with a recently installed, tiled ensuite shower room, and bedrooms two and three are also good sized doubles. They are served by a well styled house bathroom. In addition there's a large central reception hall with ladder access to the boarded loft. This is a great additional space with roof light windows and further storage space.
Fitted with a double glazed door to the font, radiator and access to the loft.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.63m )
This is a spacious formal room and has a double glazed bow window to the front, radiator, TV point and laminate flooring. French doors form this room lead to the dining room and second lounge at the back of the property.
Orangrey/family Room 23' 9" x 8' 9" ( 7.24m x 2.67m )
This is a spacious family room positioned at the back of the property. This room currently has a dining table and chairs and a sofa and has lovely views over the side of the house. The room is complete with lights, TV point, two radiators, two roof lights and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' Plus Recess x 8' 7" ( 4.57m Plus Recess x 2.62m )
This modern galley style breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units providing ample storage and is complete with a contrasting worktop. The kitchen is complete with a sink and drainer, double electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood above and integrated fridge. There is also a breakfast bar and the room is complete with down lighting, coving and radiator.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.68m )
The utility room is fitted with wall and base units with contrasting wortops, and is plumbed for a washing machine and has a double glazed window overlooking the side of the garden. It's complete with a radiator and tiled splash backs.
The loft space in this property has been improved buy it's current owners and offers a flexible hobby space. The room is accessed via a pull down loft ladder and is complete with three roof lights, radiators and fitted storage.
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 11' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.63m )
This spacious master bedroom is complete with a double glazed window to the front. two radiators, coving and wall lights.
This modern mesquite shower room is complete with a corner shower cubical, wash hand basin and WC there is also a double glazed window to the side and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
This second bedroom is complete with a double glazed window to the side overlooking the family room through to the garden, sun tunnel light, radiator and coving.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.31m )
The third bedroom is fitted with a double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
The main house bathroom as been recently renovated and is complete with a four piece suite comprising of walk in double shower, bath with mixer shower taps, hand wash basin, WC, extractor fan, down lights and coving. The room is complete with fully tiled walls and a radiator.
The property sits on a well proportioned plot and offers ample off street parking for 3 + cars as well as a garage. The gardens are fully secure with and wall and fence boundary and are landscaped to provide different areas of interest around the bungalow. There is a patio area for entertaining, lawned area for children and matures trees and shrubs for the garden enthusiast.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53778934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.