4 bedroom detached house for saleRookery Avenue, Sleaford
- Four Double Bedroom Detached Family Home
- 22'3 Living Dining Kitchen
- Utility & Ground Floor WC
- Double Garage
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
Call now to view this well presented FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the sought after Rookery Avenue area of SLEAFORD. The well balanced accommodation offers a superb living dining kitchen, as well as lounge and separate dining room. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite.
Immediate viewing is highly recommended at this CORNER PLOT located FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the popular Rookery Avenue area of SLEAFORD. The well presented accommodation offers an excellent balance to both ground and first floors and is further complemented by a generous sized plot and OFF ROAD PARKING for several cars on the lead up to the DOUBLE GARAGE. Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance lobby, entrance hallway and lounge with living flame gas fire. There is a separate dining room, however a particular feature to the ground floor is the spacious living dining kitchen, which offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing. There is also a utility room and WC to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a spacious landing and four double bedrooms, not often available in a modern home. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite and there is a separate family bathroom, including a large shower cubicle, as well as a bath.
Prompt viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having ceramic tiled flooring and partly glazed inner door to:
Having staircase rising to the first floor, radiator, coved ceiling, telephone point and alarm control panel.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 11" ( 5.21m x 3.63m )
The lounge features a living flame gas fire with ornamental fire surround and marble inset and hearth. There is a television point, radiator and uPVC window. There are glazed double doors from the lounge to the:
Dining Room 10' 10" excl door recess x 10' 3" ( 3.30m excl door recess x 3.12m )
The dining room has uPVC double doors to the rear gardens, coved ceiling and radiator.
Living Dining Kitchen 22' 3" x 14' 2" max narrowing to 10' 9" min ( 6.78m x 4.32m max narrowing to 3.28m min )
This superb and spacious room offers ample capacity for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing. The kitchen area is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units, including glazed cabinets and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and a range of fitted appliances to include a double oven with four burner gas hob, extractor hood and dishwasher. There are two radiators, as well as three uPVC windows allowing plenty of natural light into this area. There are uPVC double doors opening to the rear gardens.
Utility Room 9' 2" max x 5' 4" ( 2.79m max x 1.63m )
This practical room has a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, fitted cupboards, plumbing for automatic washing machine and gas central heating boiler. There is a further understairs storage cupboard, radiator and partly glazed door to the side.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splashbacks and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
The landing is of a spacious nature, has access to loft space and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 1" into window x 14' 11" ( 4.60m into window x 4.55m )
This superb sized master bedroom has an extensive range of fitted wardrobes, has television point and two radiators.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a large shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is an electric shaver point, radiator, uPVC window, majority tiled walls and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 12' ( 4.19m x 3.66m )
This excellent sized second bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
The third double bedroom has fitted wardrobes, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
This excellent sized fourth bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes, coved ceiling and radiator.
The bathroom is a particular feature to the first floor and is fitted to an excellent standard. There is a large shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, as well as a bath with mixer tap. There is a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. This room has tiled flooring as well as tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, uPVC window, extractor fan and inset spot lighting.
To the front of the property there is a generous sized lawned garden for this type of home with iron railing to the front and continuing to the side. There is a double width driveway approached through brick pillars from the front of the property, providing parking for several cars on the lead up to the double garage. There are also established gravelled borders with inset flower beds.
Double Garage 17' 9" incl alcove x 15' 9" max ( 5.41m incl alcove x 4.80m max )
The garage has an up and over door, power and lighting.
The rear garden is enclosed and laid mainly to lawn with two paved patio areas and a garden shed. There are a variety of shrubs, outside water supply and pathway with personal gate to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53781229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.