3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCoopers Mill Balvenie Street, Dufftown, Keith, AB55
Offers in Region of £178,000
- ** PROPERTY UNDER OFFER **
- Detached Bungalow With Garage
- 3 Bedrooms (Master En Suite Shower)
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- EPC = C
- Utility Room
- Bathroom W/C
- Gas C/Heating And D/Glazed
- Viewing Highly Recommended
** PROPERTY UNDER OFFER **
* Detached Bungalow with Garage
* Close to town centre and Primary School
* Well presented spacious accommodation
* Enclosed garden to the side of the property
* Viewing Highly Recommended
The property is located in the attractive Spey region town of Dufftown. Described as the malt whisky capital, Dufftown offers facilities to include shops, hotels, restaurants, golf club and is home to several working distilleries.
This is a well presented spacious three bedroom detached bungalow, suitable for anyone looking for accommodation all on the ground level. The property offers many benefits such as integrated appliances in the modern kitchen to include: 5 ring gas hob, double oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is also an enclosed garden to the side of the property. Viewing is highly recommended.
Vestibule 5' 2" x 5' 6" (1.57m x 1.66m )
Inner Hall 3' 4" x 19' 5" (1.01m x 5.92m )
Lounge 13' 4" x 15' 9" (4.06m x 4.8m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 11' 9" x 19' 8" (3.58m x 5.99m )
Utility Room 5' 6" x 7' 11" (1.67m x 2.41m )
Bathroom / WC 5' 0" x 9' 9" (1.53m x 2.97m )
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 9" (3.46m x 2.98m )
En-Suite Shower / WC 3' 6" x 4' 6" (1.07m x 1.38m )
Bedroom 9' 6" x 11' 2" (2.88m x 3.41m )
Bedroom / Office 7' 11" x 9' 5" (2.4m x 2.87m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53782777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528503449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.