3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurberry Close, Bradford
Guide Price £110,000
- Modern Semi Detached
- Three Bedroom Property
- Situated in a Cul De Sac Setting
- Located Close to Local Schools
- Guide Price £110,000-£120,000
A modern three bedroom semi detached property. Situated within a cul de sac setting, this property will appeal to first time buyer and families. The property is presented to a good standard throughout and lies within easy reach of local schools. Guide Price £110,000-£120,000.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this modern three bedroom semi detached property. Situated within a cul de sac setting, this property will appeal to first time buyer and families. The property is presented to a good standard throughout and lies within easy reach of local schools. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge and kitchen. To the first floor; three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside there is parking to the side of the property and to the rear there is a garden with decked area. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £110,000-£120,000.
Entrance door leading to entrance hall with gas central heating radiator and staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 2" into recess ( 4.70m x 3.10m into recess )
With double glazed window the front of the property, electric fire, gas central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage cupboard and a recess which is currently used as a computer area.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.84m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units incorporating one and a half bowl sink unit. There is a built in electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, gas central heating boiler and door access to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and fitted built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" plus recess x 6' 2" ( 2.87m plus recess x 1.88m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.91m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a gas central heating radiator.
The bathroom comprises of a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and W.C. The bathroom also has double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
To the outside of the property there is a low maintenance gravelled front garden, driveway to the side and to the rear, there is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden with a decked area.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street. At Odsal roundabout take the second exit on Rooley Avenue. Proceed on Rooley Avenue and at Staithgate roundabout continue straight ahead onto Rooley Lane. At the roundabout by Asda superstore take the fifth exit on Bierley Lane. Proceed on Bierley Lane then at the second roundabout take the first exit on Shetcliffe Lane. Proceed on Shetcliffe Lane then take the left into Burberry Close where the property is located on the right hand side identified via our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53783302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.