2 bedroom apartment for saleLondon Road, Preston, Brighton
Sold STC £250,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom
- Views to Surrenden Field
- Close to Preston Park Station
- uPVC double glazing
- Range of fitted wardrobes
Bright and spacious two double bedroom ground floor apartment with easy access to Preston Park station and bus routes along the A23. Stunning bathroom, modern kitchen, viewing highly recommended.
Park Manor is one of the more sought after blocks adjoining London Road, situated between Withdean and Preston Village. Renowned for its well proportioned rooms and layout as well as offering easy access to both Preston Park, Withdean sports complex and Preston Park railway station.
The flat itself occupies a ground floor position with entry via security intercom system to the foyer area with private store. Park Manor has the added benefit of parking on a first come-first served basis and is well served by local bus services 5, 5a along London Road.
The main accommodation comprises of a spacious hallway with additional storage cupboards, wonderful 17' lounge/dining room with a double glazed window and outlook to Surrenden Field at the front, a fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with either built-in double wardrobe or a whole range of fitted wardrobes and a luxurious bathroom suite with contemporary white shower bath and sanitary ware with grey tiling.
In our opinion, this flat would make an ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment. Viewing is highly recommended.
Landscaped gardens and grounds, with residents parking bays, dustbin and recycling area. Intercom access to entrance foyer with personal store. Private door to:-
Storage and meter cupboards with doors leading off to all rooms.
Lounge 17' 8" x 12' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.86m )
Generous reception room with space for dining table and sofas. Double glazed window to front having outlook toward Surrendren Field, one of London Road famous green open spaces.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of floor and wall mounted storage cupboards, work surface to three sides with built-in gas hob, oven below and hood above. Pluming for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Window to rear.
Bedroom One 14' max into wardrobes x 12' 7" ( 4.27m max into wardrobes x 3.84m )
At the rear of the block with a large window to rear and a wall of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to reveal various storage options, shelving and hanging rails.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.84m )
With outlook across to Surrenden Field at the front, built-in double wardrobe.
Stylish white bathroom suite with contemporary shower bath and screen, powerful shower, high gloss vanity wash basin, modern wc and high specification grey tiling to floors and walls accentuate the luxury feel.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53784529.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.