4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Suttons, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £430,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Detached House
- Spacious & Vesatile Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms With En Suite To Master
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Games Room & Indoor Swimming Pool
- Family Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Driveway Parking & Integral Garage
- Private Rear Garden
An exciting & rare opportunity to acquire this spacious & extended detached house situated in a highly favoured residential cul de sac within St Leonards close to good local schooling and shopping facilties. This must see property boasts an indoor swimming pool and a games room with snooker table.
An exciting & rare opportunity to acquire this spacious & extended detached house situated in a highly favoured residential cul de sac within St Leonards close to good local schooling and shopping facilties. This must see property boasts spacious & versatile accommodation including one main reception rooms, kitchen/brekfast room & four good size bedrooms with the additional benefit of an indoor swimming pool and a games room with full size snooker table. Externally the property boasts driveway parking to the front leading to an integral garage and a rpivate rear garden. This property must be seen to fully appreciate it.
Part glazed door with outside light, into
With leaded light double glazed windows to the front & side aspects and further door into
Double storage cupboards, stairs to upper floor accommodation, internal access to garage, door into
Low level w.c & wash hand basin
Lounge 22' 6" x 11' 7" ( 6.86m x 3.53m )
Fireplace with ornate wooden mantle and inset stove style electric fire, wall mounted radiators, dado rail, coving, TV & telephone points with double glazed leaded light window to the front aspect and double lgazed sliding patio doors affording access to the rear garden
Kitchen / Dining Room 28' 11" x 11' 3" ( 8.81m x 3.43m )
Slate flooring, combination of wall & base units, work surfaces with tiled surround, 1½ bowl sink & drainer, halogen spot lighting, coving to ceiling, range cooker with extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, double glazed door giving access to the indoor swimming pool and a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Indoor Swimming Pool 33' 3" x 17' 4" ( 10.13m x 5.28m )
Pool measures 26 ft by 9 ft 10 & has constant depth of 5 ft 3 with tiled surround, two radiators, raised boarders, cupboard housing pump house water heater, filtration system and a further changing room with shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, single radiator, extractor fan, window to the rear aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, two velux windows to the rear, further double glazed frosted window to the side and double glazed sliding patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
Games Room 24' 11" x 18' 1" ( 7.59m x 5.51m )
Currently housing a full size snooker table, two double radiators, coving, textured ceiling, wooden built bar, wall mounted lighting and two double glazed leaded light windows to the front aspect
First Floor Landing
Dado rail, textured ceiling, single radiator, smoke detector, loft hatch, airing cupboard housing immersion heater, double glazed leaded light window to the front aspect and a door into
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 11' ( 4.67m x 3.35m )
Built in wardrobes, fireplace with wooden mantle & tiled backing, alarm sensor, radiator, dado rail, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door to
Comprising a shower cubicle, low level w.c, double radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, dado rail, coving, textured ceiling and a double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.23m )
Coving, textured ceiling, t.v aerial point, built in wardrobe and part leaded light double glazed window to the front aspect
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.87m )
Single radiator, coving, textured ceiling, built in cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.77m )
Single radiator, textured ceiling, t.v aerial point and a double glazed leaded light window to the front aspect
Comprises of panelled bath with tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, dado rail, coving, textured ceiling, double radiator and a double glazed frosted window to the side aspect
To the front of the property there is an area of garden being laid to lawn with brick built wall & wooden trellising and brick paved off road parking leading up to the integral garage. To the side of the property there is an area of garden being laid to lawn. To the rear of the property there is an area of lawned garden with further patio area, pea beaching and water feature being enclosed by wooden fencing & mature firs and enjoying a Westerly aspect.
Accessed via an up & over door and has power & lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53789647.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS110565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.