2 bedroom cottage for saleHest Bank Lane, Hest Bank, Lancaster, LA2 6DN
- Deceptive two double bedroom cottage
- Located in the heart of Hest Bank vill'
- Easy reach of Lancaster Canal& The Shore
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Kitchen diner, utility & office/study
- Second bedroom originally 2 beds
- Character home with original features
- Internal viewing highly recommended
Sale of a delightful two bedroom cottage (originally three bedrooms) situated in the heart of Hest Bank village, within eacy reach of village amenities, the Hest Bank Hotel, Lancaster Canal and The Shore. Offering a quality spec throughout, the property retains many original features and has been sympathetically modernized to include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Briefly comprises: front entrance, vestibule, lounge, farmhouse-style breakfast kitchen with built-in oven & hob and staircase to the first floor, office/study, first floor landing with light window, first floor hallway, bedroom one, second bedroom (originally two bedrooms) and modern bathroom/wc with original cast iron fireplace. Outside, there is off-road parking for two vehicles to the side of the property and there is a low maintenance pleasant rear garden with decked seating area. Of interest we feel to a range of buyers seeking a deceptive character home in this sought after village location. Internal viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53790712.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.