2 bedroom flat for saleHunt Yard, Bradford
Sold STC £60,000
- Two Bed First Floor Flat
- Situated in Great Horton
- Presented Beautifully Throughout
- Close to Amenities/Transport Links
- Guide Price £60,000-£70,000
A two bed first floor flat. Situated within Great Horton, this property has been modernised to a high standard by its current owner and is presented beautifully throughout. The service charges and ground rent are approximately £200 per annum including building insurance. Guide Price £60,000-£70,000.
We are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom first floor flat. Situated within Great Horton, this property has been modernised to a high standard by its current owner and is presented beautifully throughout. The property provides one of the best examples of this type of property in the local area. The property is well placed for local amenities and transport links. The service charges and ground rent are approximately £200 per annum including buildings insurance. Viewing is a must to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer. Property briefly comprises; staircase to the entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, house bathroom and ample storage. To the outside of the property there are communal gardens, a private residents car park to the rear of the property with CCTV and a personal outdoor storage cupboard with lock. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £60,000-£70,000.
The entrance hall has an airing cupboard, gas central heating radiator, two built in wardrobe storage areas and loft access which is part boarded providing ample storage. The property has a functioning house alarm with phone call facility.
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.97m )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed window, smoke alarm, gas central heating radiator and aerial point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
A high quality fitted kitchen comprising of a wealth of base and wall units incorporating Asterite sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a built in electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood. The kitchen also has the gas central heating boiler, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, complimentary splash back tiling, smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.28m )
Bedroom one has UPVC double glazed window, smoke alarm, gas central heating radiator and aerial point.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, smoke alarm, built in wardrobe, storage cupboard and aerial point.
A modern three piece suite in white comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, shower screen and slate Mira electric shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and W.C. incorporated into bathroom units. The bathroom also has part tiled walls, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
To the outside of the property there are communal garden area, a private residents car park to the rear of the property with CCTV and a personal outdoor storage cupboard with lock.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road. At the roundabout take the fourth exit on St Enoch's Road. Then take the first left onto Moore Avenue. At the end of Moore Avenue take the right down Great Horton Road. Proceed down Great Horton Road then take the left on Westcroft Road. Proceed round Westcroft Road and take the right up Pleasant Street where the development is located at the top of Pleasant Street.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53792518.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.