2 bedroom terraced house for saleBonchurch Road, Brighton
Sold STC £400,000
- A Delightful Terraced House
- 2 BEDROOMS
- In Need of Modernisation
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Chain Free
A FANTASTIC opportunity to purchase this 2 BEDROOM Terraced House, within easy reach of Brighton's main City Centre. This property accommodates a Bathroom, a Lounge, a Dining Room and Front and Rear Gardens. This property is being sold with no on-going chain and is in need of modernisation.
CHAIN FREE! A delightful terraced house positioned just off of Elm Grove and located within easy reach of Brighton's popular City Centre, local schools, frequent transport links and Brighton's beautiful seafront. With a variety of train stations also situated nearby, commuting up to London is simple.
Internally this property accommodates 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with a separate wc and a kitchen producing plenty of light. In addition to this, there is also a lounge with an additional dining room and a private rear patio garden, this home can cater for all your needs and for any occasion! This property is in need of modernisation but offers a generous amount of potential to make it a truly lovely home!
Lounge 15' 6" into bay x 11' 9" max ( 4.72m into bay x 3.58m max )
Dining Room 13' 3" x 9' 7" max ( 4.04m x 2.92m max )
Kitchen 16' 1" max x 7' 2" ( 4.90m max x 2.18m )
Bedroom 1 15' 7" into bay x 15' 2" max ( 4.75m into bay x 4.62m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 9' 9" max ( 4.06m x 2.97m max )
Bathroom 11' 1" max x 7' 2" ( 3.38m max x 2.18m )
Front Formal Area
Private Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53792527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.