4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRidley Gardens, Brampton, Cumbria
Under Offer £195,000
- END TERRACE HOUSE IN CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM
- KITCHEN, LIVING DINING ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING
- GARAGE & GARDEN
- ENERGY RATING C
*** GARAGE ** 4 BEDROOMS ** GARDEN ***
An immaculately presented, 3 story 'Town House' located in a popular residential area within walking distance from Brampton town centre. The property is within ease of access of a wide range of local amenities including Brampton Infants and Junior School, William Howard Secondary School, also prime location for commuting access for A69 and A689. The property offers superb versatile, accommodation to ground floor: entrance hallway, cloak room, Kitchen and a Living Dining Room. To the First floor there are 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. The second floor comprises Master Bedroom with En-suite facilities. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, landscaped garden, parking and garage. Internal Viewing is essential to appreciate the property and location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53793448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM150331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.