4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChiltern Cottages, Buckland Common, Tring
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FAMILY ROOM
- EXCELLENT CONDITION
- BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- NO UPPER CHAIN
SOLD STC ........
Offered to the market with no upper chain this large four bedroom family home is situated within the heart of the picturesque village of Buckland Common. The property is in excellent order throughout and has been tastefully extended to offer an abundance of flexible accommodation.
FOUR BEDROOMS ** FAMILY ROOM ** EXCELLENT CONDITION ** BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN / DINING ROOM ** TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS ** GARAGE & DRIVEWAY ** VILLAGE LOCATION ** NO UPPER CHAIN
Buckland Common is one of the most sought after Chiltern villages set in the picturesque Chiltern Hills. The area is protected by the Greenbelt and designated in the Chiltern Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Whilst enjoying a rural setting Buckland Common is a very accessible part of the Chiltern Hills. The towns of Tring (4 miles), Berkhamsted (6 miles) and Chesham (5 miles) are all nearby. There are mainline railway stations, with frequent services to London, in Tring (Euston 35 minutes) and Wendover (Marylebone 45 minutes). Alternatively the Metropolitan Line runs from Chesham (Baker Street 40 minutes). The A41 is four miles distant providing access to the M25 and M1 via Hemel Hempstead.
The property is in excellent order throughout and has been tastefully extended to offer an abundance of flexible accommodation. The property begins with a welcoming entrance hall with a useful storage cupboard and doors in to the lounge and kitchen/dining room. The lounge is an extremely pleasant room with a wealth of character incorporating exposed beams and a beautiful open fireplace. The kitchen/dining room has been tastefully re-fitted with a range of base and eye level units with space for an electric cooker and the other normal white goods. There is a nice flow from here into the family room as well as a door to the utility room which is larger than normal and extremely useful with a door to the shower room.
Certainly a key feature of the property is the stunning family room which approaches almost 22ft in length and is extremely light with tri-folding doors which open onto the rear patio. This room would be great for entertaining.
Moving upstairs there are four very good sized bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes. Bedrooms one, two and three also have glorious countryside views. The main bathroom is three piece and has been stylishly re-fitted. There is also the added benefit of a shower over the bath.
To the rear of the property is a large immaculate garden with views which are quite simply stunning. It is mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature trees, flowers and hedging. Directly to the rear of the property is a large patio, perfect for al-fresco dining. To the front again the garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub and sleeper borders with block paved parking for numerous vehicles. Double doors from here open into the garage which has power and light.
Lounge 16'4 x 10'5
Family Room 21'11 x 12'7
Kitchen 16'4 x 12'10
Bedroom One 10'9 x 10' to wardrobes
Bedroom Two 9'11 x 10'
Bedroom Three 8'11 to wardrobes x 10'1
Bedroom Four/ Office 10'6 x 6'2
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53794561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.