2 bedroom flat for saleClarke Road, Abington, Northampton
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Mezzanine Floor
- Double Glazing (as specified)
- Close To Local Amenities
- **NO CHAIN**
**ABINGTON LOCATION** This well presented apartment is in the sought after Abington area, popular with home owners and investors. The property offers two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge and bathroom as well as a mezzanine dining/ study area. Ideal for an investment or first time buy.
Entered via door from the communal entrance, access to loft space and electric heater.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 3" max ( 4.32m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, television point, electric fireplace and stairs rising to the mezzanine floor.
Mezzanine Floor 12' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.39m )
Two double glazed skylight windows to the front aspect, built-in shelving and oil fired radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.80m )
A fitted kitchen comprising base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over and tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" max x 5' 5" ( 4.24m max x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and electric heater.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.75m )
A three piece suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, extractor fan and complementary tiling to splashback areas.
Allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53797670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.