3 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Stunning 3 bedroom beach front apartment
- Ensuite bedroom, beautiful sea views
- 3 balconies overlooking the sea
- Beautifully presented
- 52 week holiday use, chain free
- EPC energy rating G (19)
Stunning and uninterrupted sea views to die for are on offer with this beach front apartment. Who needs a television when you can watch the world go by from your balcony? You can enjoy sunrises that you will never forget and watch the yachts and ships sail by.The High Street location is the ultimate for convenience and up a couple of flights of stairs you arrive at your apartment and inside a huge hall greets you. Step into the lounge where you can relax and the evenings will be even more pleasurable in the summer when you fling open the balcony doors and let the cool breeze caress you. There’s a large kitchen/dining room complete with fitted hob and oven, set up a table in here and when your family and friends come round for a nose at your new pad, sit them down with a coffee and catch up on all the gossip. Three goods size bedrooms are on offer to choose from; one of them has an ensuite and two of them have a balcony also overlooking the sea - what a sight to wake up to!! There’s a stylish shower room to finish off the accommodation nicely everything’s on your doorstep here. 52 weeks occupancy is allowed but holiday home status is in place and there is no onward chain here.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 11'7 (4.37m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 11'2 x 10'9 (3.41m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 10'9 (4.32m x 3.28m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 2: 14'2 x 9'11 (4.32m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 10'2 (3.79m x 3.10m)
- Shower Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53799016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60518967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.