3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBlack Horse Lane, Ditchingham, Bungay
Sold STC £325,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Tucked Away Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen/Dining Room
- Garage & Ample Parking
- No Onward Chain
This lovely modern bungalow was built in 2012 by local builders Sprake and Tyrell, the property offers generous sized accommodation from all of the rooms. There is also a generous private plot and it is situated in a tucked away location but still in the heart of the Village.
uPVC double glazed door to front, uPVC window to front, and radiator.
Two radiators, and airing cupboard containing a further radiator.
Lounge 18' 8" x 15' 5" ( 5.69m x 4.70m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, uPVC double glazed french doors, electric fire place, radiator, and glazed double doors to hall.
Kitchen/diner 16' 11" x 10' 9" ( 5.16m x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, uPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspect, door to side, sink/drainer and good size work surfaces. Tiling, electric oven and hob, cooker-hood, fridge/freezer and radiator.
Utility Room 3' 2" x 5' 6" ( 0.97m x 1.68m )
Worktop, plumbing for washing machine, window to the front aspect, double glazing. work surfaces.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted/built in wardrobes and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, shower, wash basin and extractor fan. WC, part tiling, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted/built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, double glazing, and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, bath and taps, shower, wash basin and extractor fan. Shaver point, Wc, part tiling.
Garage 10' 5" x 16' 8" ( 3.18m x 5.08m )
Power, light, up and over double doors, uPVC door to garden and oil fired boiler.
To the front of the property is a brickweave drive providing ample parking, there is also a shingle parking area. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and raised flower beds. There is a patio area and the garden is fully enclosed behind fences with gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53802499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.