3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale'Woodlands' Bobbiners Lane, Banks
- Detached True Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms & Two Receptions
- Home Office Within Part Garage Conversion
- Approx 3/4 Acre Total Plot
- Two Quality Stables, Tack Room & Sand Paddock
- Peaceful Rural Setting & Extensive Driveway
- Country Lane Location
- Beautiful Gardens
An internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate the idyllic country lane setting and versatile bungalow known as 'Woodlands' that stands in approximately a 3/4 acre. A unique property combination consisting of an extensive true bungalow, established gardens, two stables and a sand paddock for those requiring equestrian facilities or possible conversion to a large garden. The bungalow offers a flowing floorplan with accommodation that comprises: open storm porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and bathroom. A useful home office sits within a part garage conversion, the remainder suitable for storage. The property benefits from double-glazing and central heating. Outside being set well back from the lane the extensive paved driveway has parking for several vehicles with beautiful gardens to the front. Gated side access to the the sand paddock, stables and private rear garden area which also offers a high degree of privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5861582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.