Retail Property (high street) for saleTarring Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11
643 sq. ft.
- 643 sq ft (59 sq m)
- Freehold retail & residential investment for sale
- Suit investor or long term owner occupier
- Freehold shop with two bedroom living accommodation above
- Currently producing rental income of £15,600 per annum
Freehold Retail & Residential Investment For Sale
Freehold retail & residential investment for sale
Suit investor or long term owner occupier
Freehold shop with two bedroom living accommodation above
Currently producing rental income of £15,600 annum
The property currently has the following gross internal floor areas:
Ground Floor Retail Area
381 sq ft
101 sq ft
WC & Kitchen
161 sq ft
643 sq ft
First Floor Living Accommodation
Comprises of: Kitchen/diner, bathroom, bedroom, separate WC, large lounge with bay window leading to internal staircase with main double bedroom with built in storage on second floor.
Freehold subject to existing tenancies. The whole property is let to Mr Childs for a period of 2 years from 1st May 2017, producing an annual income of £15,600 per annum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-53810941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR110570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.