3 bedroom detached house for saleLower Icknield Way, Great Kimble, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17
- Individual architect designed detached house
- Three bedrooms; one en suite
- Three reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen, utility room
- Modern open plan living space
- Detached garage, gravelled parking
- No upper chain
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
An architect designed detached house with open plan entertaining space, a master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, refitted bathroom suites, a studio and no upper chain. The Haven was individually designed by architect Nicola Dunn and was built in 1990. The house has been designed with modern angles and clean lines and offers open plan living accommodation yet still retaining a snug feeling with a multi fuel stove in the sitting room. The current owners have refitted the bathroom and shower room suites, and have also built a timber studio/home office in the rear garden. A feature balcony is accessed via the landing with views of open countryside. The private gardens are south and west facing and wrap around the house and there is a gravelled driveway which leads to the detached garage. Princes Risborough is approximately 3.5 miles away and has a variety of shops and restaurants, an upper school and a mainline railway station with Marylebone reached in 48 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53811400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.