3 bedroom terraced house for saleLowther Road, Brighton
Sold STC £525,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Through reception room
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Westerly rear garden
- Scope to update
Victorian terrace house with private westerly rear garden in favoured Fiveways area, close to village style cafe, bars and shops, Blakers Park, excellent local schools and bus services. Excellent opportunity to update and develop loft space subject to the necessary consent.
If you want a character Brighton home or thinking about a typical period Brighton property, then you need look no further than this bright and spacious split-level Victorian terrace.
This lovely family home has been enjoyed by the current owner for about 24 years. Offering a delightful, cottage style garden with westerly outlook, bright kitchen/dining room, through reception room which could be re-instated to two reception rooms, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, scope to update or develop loft space subject to the necessary consent.
TheFiveways area of Brighton is popular with young families, having excellent local schools such as Downs and Balfour with Blakers Park and Hollingbury park only moments away as well as the village style shops at Fiveways and bus routes running into Brighton City Centre.
With stained glass door leading into;
With dado rail, moulded corbel, split level staircase to kitchen.
Lounge 14' x 11' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.53m )
With square bay window to front, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, picture rail, radiator, shelving in to chimney recess, telephone and tv aerial points.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
With double doors leading out to rear garden, picture rail, dado rail, radiator and central ceiling light.
Kitchen 19' 3" x 9' 7" ( 5.87m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, built in oven with gas hob above, space for table and chairs, window to side and double doors leading out to rear garden.
Bedroom One 15' 1" max x 14' 1" max ( 4.60m max x 4.29m max )
Having square bay window to front, built in wardrobe into chimney recess, shelving into chimney recess and two ceiling light points.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 5" max ( 3.71m x 2.87m max )
Having window to rear and built in wardrobe into chimney recess.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" plus door recess x 9' 5" max ( 2.92m plus door recess x 2.87m max )
Having window to rear.
White bathroom suite comprising bath with telephone style mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and window to side.
West facing private rear garden with wall and fenced perimeter. Paved area leading to lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.