1 bedroom flat for saleBrooke Mews, Wellingborough
Sold STC £75,000
- Recently Refurbished with double glazing throughout.
- Excellent Potential Investment Yields.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen.
- Brand New Boiler - Still Under Warranty.
- Spacious Boarded Loft Area Offering Increased Storage Potential.
***INVESTORS STOP HERE *** William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this spacious well presented one bedroom Mews style property representing a GREAT investment opportunity. No upward chain. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this spacious well presented one bedroom Mews style property representing an ideal first time buyer or investment opportunity with no upward chain. EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
The property is situated within easy reach of the towns thriving industrial estate and has excellent road and rail transport links with convenient local amenities.
The building itself is entered via a security door arriving to a communal area shared with just one other resident. The property has been recently refurbished and is finished to a high standard, boasting a brand new certified energy efficient boiler and complete central heating system throughout.
The property also benefits from low Management Charges covering Buildings Insurance, Ground Rent, Service and Maintenance Contribution and Reserve Fund.
Obscure double glazed door to Communal stairs, wood effect laminate flooring, storage cupboard, intercom system, loft hatch, radiator, doors to bedroom and bathroom, arch leading to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 9' 10" plus recess ( 4.83m max x 3.00m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, wall lighting, two radiators, electric fire with marble hearth and wooden mantle.
Kitchen 9' 3" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.82m max x 2.01m max )
Double glazed window to rear, glass panel wall units and floor units with work top over, electric oven and hob, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, extractor fan, storage cupboard, brand new boiler on the wall, space for white goods, part tiled and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 9" plus built in wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.58m plus built in wardrobes x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, radiator, part tiled and tiled floor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53814544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR107458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.