2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElm Crescent, Burgh Le Marsh, Skegness
Offers in Region of £160,000
- Detached 2 Bed Bungalow
- With Lounge, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gardens, Driveway & Detached Garage
- Sought after location of Burgh Le Marsh
- Viewing Recommended.
Detached 2 Bed Bungalow, in the sought after village of Burgh Le Marsh, offering a Lounge, Kitchen & 3 piece Bathroom. Externally with gardens, driveway for ample off road & detached brick built Garage. An early viewing is Recommended.
Detached 2 Bed Bungalow, occupying a pleasant position, in the sought after village of Burgh Le Marsh. The accommodation includes Porch leading into the Entrance Hallway, Lounge, a well portioned Breakfast Kitchen & 3 piece Bathroom in addition to the 2 well proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property offers gardens, to the front being laid to lawn, whilst to the rear being enclosed with low maintenance in mind, in addition to having off ample off road parking for a number of vehicles by way of a driveway to the front & side which leads to the detached brick built Garage. An early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment, call 01754 768311 TODAY to register your interest.
A double glazed side entrance door with an inset opaque glass panel to the top half and accompanying side panels allowing access into the porch, where there is a further internal door allowing access into;
Which has a cupboard which incorporates a floor mounted gas central heating boiler and useful shelves for storage, coved ceiling, radiator, loft access and door allowing access to;
Lounge 10' 10" x 16' 5" ( 3.30m x 5.00m )
Which has a double glazed window to the front elevation and a further double glazed high level window to the side elevation, allowing for an abundance of natural light to the room, radiator, coved ceiling and provision for a gas fire if required which is currently not connected, a hatch into the kitchen and an opaque glazed door and panel into the hallway, allowing additional light from this area.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 10" max.into door recess ( 2.72m x 3.00m max.into door recess )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work tops over and tiled splash backs, a double glazed window to the front elevation, space and provision for appliances including washing machine, radiator, breakfast bar area, coved ceiling, space for an electric cooker and an electric fuse box.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with a mains shower over, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, all with complimentary tiled splash backs, coved ceiling, radiator and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 13' 9" ( 3.30m x 4.19m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window and door with leaded glass allowing access into the rear garden and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area which has access pathways and a drive way allowing for off road parking to the side of the bungalow which continues to allow access to;
Which has side personnel for ease of access and an up and over door.
The rear garden is enclosed with fencing and is designed with low maintenance in mind, being predominantly being laid to paving and gravel with the benefit of a timber garden shed and outside lighting with gated access to both side of the bungalow.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53814559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.