3 bedroom town house for saleKeepers Green, DERBY
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS MODERN MID TOWN HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN SUITE)
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- WITHIN 10 YEAR NHBC GUARANTEE
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated on a pleasant green within a convenient location is this modern and deceptively spacious mid town house which is still within its 10year NHBC guarantee. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated on a pleasant green within a convenient location is this modern and deceptively spacious mid town house which is still within its 10year NHBC guarantee. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, kitchen/diner, lounge, three double bedrooms (master bedroom with en suite shower room), family bathroom, rear garden, driveway parking for two cars and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted consumer unit, radiator and doors leading into
having a matching white low level w.c. with push button flush and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring, extractor fan, tiling to walls and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 15' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.60m x 2.72m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, space for a dining table, front elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring, radiator and opening leading into
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.83m x 3.43m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, laminate flooring and two radiators.
First Floor Landing
having study area, front elevation double glazed window, stairs rising to second floor, storage cupboard, radiator and doors leading into
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.01m x 2.72m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 15' 11" ( 5.36m x 4.85m )
having front elevation double glazed dormer style window, two radiators and door leading to
Ensuite Shower Room 7' 10" x 6' ( 2.39m x 1.83m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and separate shower cubicle with shower over, waterproof surround and sliding glass screen. Rear elevation double glazed skylight, tiled flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a low maintenance gravelled area incorporating paved pathway to front entrance door, outside lighting and boundary railings. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, flower beds, outside lighting, rear access gate to driveway and single garage and boundary fencing.
having up and over door and driveway to the front providing ample off street parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53814667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.