2 bedroom park home for saleThe Willows, Grove, Wantage
- Village Location
- Two Bedroom
- Two Ensuites
- Front & Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
Willows Park is situated close to the village of Grove on the outskirts of Wantage. Wantage is a market town lying at the foot of the Berkshire Downs in the Vale of the White Horse. Great local amenities including shops, dentist and doctors in Grove with a twice weekly market in Wantage.
Willows Park is situated close to the village of Grove on the outskirts of Wantage. Wantage is a market town lying at the foot of the Berkshire Downs in the Vale of the White Horse. Great local amenities including shops, dentist and doctors in Grove with a twice weekly market in Wantage and a bowling club. The property comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two ensuites. Outside has front & rear garden.
Lounge 19' 8" x 10' ( 5.99m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator. Double glazed french doors.
Kitchen 15' x 7' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen with work surface over and inset sink with drainer. Space for cooker and fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing boiler. Door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 10' 7" ( 2.90m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and W.C.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear. Two cupboards. Radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and W.C.
Shrubs and flowers with patio steps leading to front door.
Mainly lawn with two garden sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.