1 bedroom terraced house for salePaley Terrace, Bradford
- One Bedroom Terrace Property
- Presented to a High Standard
- Ready to Move into Accommodation
- Ideal for First Time Buyer Purchase
- Guide Price £40,000-£45,000.
We are delighted to offer this one bed terrace property. Situated within East Bowling, this property is presented to a very high standard and has been greatly improved by its current owner. Guide Price £40,000 - £45,000
We are delighted to offer to the market this one bedroom terrace property. Situated within East Bowling, this property is presented to a very high standard and has been greatly improved by its current owner. The property provides ready to move into accommodation and would make an ideal purchase for first time buyers. Internal inspection is a must to appreciate the high standard of accommodation. The property briefly comprises; lounge, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor; bedroom and house bathroom. To the outside there is a small frontage. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £40,000 - £45,000.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 3" to cupboards ( 4.55m x 4.04m to cupboards )
UPVC double glazed door providing access to the lounge which has UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, living flame gas fire with marble hearth and back, built in storage cupboards and solid wood flooring.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 5' 10" ( 3.28m x 1.78m )
A stylish and modern fitted kitchen in white comprising of base and wall units incorporating composite work top with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has a built in electric hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood. There is also an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, splash back tiling, tiled floor, ceiling spotlights and access to the storage cellar.
The staircase down to the cellar area has door access to the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.55m x 3.48m into recess )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, built in wardrobes, gas central heating boiler and laminate floor.
A fabulous four piece suite bathroom comprising of shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, free standing roll top bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and W.C. The bathroom also has tiled walls, tiled floor and gas central heating radiator.
To the outside of the property there is a small frontage.
From our office in Wibsey proceed down Wibsey High Street. At Odsal roundabout take the second exit on Rooley Avenue. Proceed on Rooley Avenue then at Staithgate roundabout continue straight ahead into Rooley Lane. Then take the left down Bowling Hall Road. Proceed down Bowling Hall Road then take the right onto Paley Road. Proceed on Paley Road then take the right into Paley Terrace where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53816305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.