2 bedroom town house for saleWarrington Street, Fenton, ST4
Sold STC £102,500
- Superb modern town house
- Beautifully presented interior
- Ground floor W/C
- Super fitted kitchen
- Lovely modern bathroom
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Gas central heating
- Upvc double glazing
* A wonderful modern two bed town house
* Superbly presented accommodation comprises: porch, living room
* Excellent fitted breakfast kitchen with French door to the rear
* First floor two double bedrooms and modern bathroom W/C
* Lovely enclosed garden to the rear, garden shed with power & lighting
* Parking for two vehicles in the communal court yard/carpark to rear
PORCH : Laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
LIVING ROOM : 14'4" x 13'4" (4.37m x 4.06m) , Laminate flooring, two central heating radiators, TV point, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN DINER : 13'3" x 8'8" (4.04m x 2.64m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below. Excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. TV point, gas central heating boiler, integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven, fridger and freezer. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Central heating radiator, French door to rear garden.
GROUND FLOOR W/C : Low level W/C.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpets to stairs and landing, central heating radiator, access to loft which has lighting, boarding and power.
BEDROOM ONE : 13'3" x 8'10" (4.04m x 2.69m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, TV point and virgin connection.
BEDROOM TWO : 13'5" x 7'1" (4.09m x 2.16m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, large storage cupboard, TV point and Virgin connection.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath with shower and folding screen, wash hand basin, low level W/C, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY : There is a lawned front garden. At the rear is a pleasant enclosed garden enjoying a good degree of privacy and featuring patio, lawn and timber garden shed having power and light. There are also two parking spaces in the communal car park/court yard to the rear. There is currently a £72.00 per annum charge for maintenance of the court yard/carpark.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street, turn right onto Park Street and follow on into Warrington Street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_000920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.