2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreat Close Road, Yarnton
- *** BUY TO LET INVESTMENT ***
- *** DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL ***
- Two Bedroom End of Terrace
- Generous Sitting Room
- Village Location
- Easy Access to A34, Oxford City & Oxford Parkway
- Good Size Garden
- Driveway Parking
**** TENANT IN SITU **** A substantial two bedroom end of terrace house in the village of Yarnton with garden and driveway parking. There is further long term potential with extension possibilities to the side (STP). The current accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a kitchen/diner, sitting room and a small rear lobby leading onto the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn. On the first floor there is a generous master bedroom with dual aspect windows, a second bedroom and a bathroom with a cubicle shower. This property has tenants in situ and is available to buy to let purchasers only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53820046.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6112673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.