4 bedroom detached house for saleTrem Y Don, Garden Suburb, Barry
- Garden Suburbs - West End Location
- Rarely Available Detached Family House
- Generous Sized Plot - Front, Rear & Side Gardens
- Driveway, Cabin & Heated Pool
- Two receptions, Conservatory and Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms and Study
- Four Piece Bathroom & Cloakroom
Situated at the ever desirable Garden Suburbs in the West End is this extended, detached family home offering front, side and rear gardens, generous drive, heated pool and cabin. The property has two receptions, sun room, conservatory, kitchen, w.c, three bedrooms, study and four piece bathroom.
A superb opportunity to purchase a rarely available detached family home situated on the ever desirable Trem Y Don, Garden Suburbs. This extended property offers ample accommodation for all of the family, including two receptions, 'sun' room, conservatory, ground floor w.c & bespoke kitchen. Three bedrooms, study and four piece bathroom to the first floor.
Set on a generous sized plot, externally the property offers front, side and rear gardens along with a heated swimming pool and cabin. The driveway can also acccomodate a minimum of five vehicles.
Call Allen & Haris today to arange your viewing!
Front Garden & Drive
Enclosed front garden screened by hedgerows and laid mainly to lawn. Decked area to front and bordered with mature shrubs. Path leading to front door and path laid with stone chippings continues around the side of the house and through to rear garden. The driveway is laid with stone chippings and the vendor has stated that the drive can be used by up to seven vehicles.
Accessed via obscured glass panelled front door into welcoming hall with obscured stained glass double glazed window to side, wrap around staircase rising to first floor landing, wood block flooring, coved ceiling, radiator, telephone point and power points. Doors to living room, dining room and kitchen.
Dining Room 15' 4" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.67m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, ornate gas fire with mantle and marble hearth, coved ceiling. two radiators, wood block floor and power points.
Living Room 16' 5" x 11' 11" ( 5.00m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, spotlights, picture rail, two radiators, power points and stunning ornate Victorian fireplace with tiled inserts, mantle and hearth. Doors opening to:
Sun Room 10' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.07m x 4.09m )
Double glazed windows to side and front, 'French' doors opening onto side garden, two radiators and power points.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 9' 3" ( 4.90m x 2.82m )
A kitchen that Gordon Ramsey would be proud of, this 'industrial' style kitchen offers 'brushed' stainless steel units, sink and ample worktop space along with appliances including three integral under counter fridges, 'hot' cupboard, freestanding freezer, rangecooker with ducted extractor, grill, charcoal grill and double fryer. Space for dishwasher, brushed steel splash backs through out, power points, telephone point, TV aerial point, tiled floor and door to conservatory. Double glazed window to rear and door to rear garden.
Conservatory & Cloakroom 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
Double glazed windows and doors to front and rear, tiled floor, radiator and power points. Door to Cloakroom offering a low level w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator and wall mounted lighting.
First Floor Landing
Coved ceiling, loft access hatch and store cupboard housing 'condenser' boiler. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 17' 1" x 12' 6" ( 5.21m x 3.81m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear,two radiators, power points and fitted wardrobes and storage units.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to side and front, wood floorboards, coved ceiling, picture rail, wash hand basin, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.03m )
Two obscured double glazed windows to rear, coved ceiling, wall mounted lights, radiator and power points.
Study ('l' Shaped Room) 9' 1" to door x 6' 8" max ( 2.77m to door x 2.03m max )
Obscured stained glass double glazed window, built in store cupboard,radiator, telephone point and power points.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Fitted four piece bathroom suite offering a low level w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, walk in cubicle with multi-function shower and freestanding bathtub with mixer tap and shower fitting. White tiled splashbacks through with complimenting slate tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail, coved ceiling, radiator and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Rear Garden, Cabin And Pool
The enclosed rear garden is laid with stone chippings and offers a raised fitted barbecue, timber framed seating area with fixed table and sunken fishpond bordered with mature shrubs. Gates leading to side garden and driveway. The timber framed cabin houses a hot tub and games room. The swimming pool is heated via the gas boiler in the main house meaning vastly reduced costs for the heating of the pool.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53820076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.