3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlands Drive, THETFORD
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- New Kitchen
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Sought After Location
- CHAIN FREE
With a range of schools in close proximity, this three bedroom detached family home is ideally situated. The property sits within a large plot with the gardens wrapping around it. With a modern fitted kitchen, garage and well presented accommodation, an early is recommended.
Do you have a growing family or are you looking for an INVESTMENT? This is an opportunity to acquire a detached three bedroom family home, with NO ONWARD CHAIN. A new kitchen has recently been fitted and there is a good size living/dining room. There is also a SINGLE GARAGE. Located on a highly regarded development close to a range of schools.
With entrance door leading into entrance hall, window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Diner 21' 3" x 14' 3" narrowing to 8' 7" min ( 6.48m x 4.34m narrowing to 2.62m min )
With laminate flooring, two radiators, understairs storage, telephone and TV points, window to front aspect, patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Newly fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler for central heating, tiled flooring, window to rear aspect and door to garden.
On The First Floor
With access to loft space, airing cupboard, window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 6" plus door recess x 9' 5" ( 3.81m plus door recess x 2.87m )
With radiator, TV point, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" plus door recess x 8' 7" ( 2.82m plus door recess x 2.62m )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.26m )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
With white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, tiled splash areas, radiator, window to rear aspect.
The gardens wrap around the property and is enclosed by fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with mature planted trees and paved pathways. To the rear of the property can be found a paved patio area and a raised decked area. A door leads to the SINGLE GARAGE and a gate leads to the driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53820118.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.