2 bedroom terraced house for saleCannock Road, Cannock
Withdrawn from Market £110,000
- Two bedroom mid terraced house
- Spacious living & sleeping accommodation
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Good sized private rear garden
- Off road parking for up to three vehicles
- Retaining original character and charm
OFF ROAD PARKING FOR THREE VEHICLES - UPSTAIRS BATHROOM - SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - MOTIVATED SELLER Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented traditional two bedroom mid terraced house. The property has been finished to a good modern standard, whilst still retaining its original character and charm with standout features including: spacious living & sleeping accommodation, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, good sized private rear garden and off road parking for up to three vehicles.
The property is well placed to provide easy access to Cannock town centre which offers a wide range of amenities with both local & national bus and train services available. The location also benefits from being just a few minutes away from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Commuter benefits include A460, A5 and M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: dining room, lounge, kitchen and utility. On the first floor: two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property offers a private rear garden and off road parking for three vehicles. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53823016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6678651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.