1 bedroom apartment for saleNelson Road, Hastings
Offers in Excess of
- Newly Converted Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Juliette Balcony
- Brand New Lease
- Town Centre Location
A newly converted ground floor apartment comprising a double bedroom, open plan living room with juliette balcony, fully fitted Kitchen & modern bathroom suite. This must see apartment is situated in favoured area of Hastings just outside the town centre with easy access to Alexandra Park
An exciting new development comprising of a selection of high quality converted apartments situated within close proximity of Hastings town centre. These must see apartment is on the first floor and offers modern & contemporary living accommodation with one bedroom, open plan lounge fitted with a high quality fully fitted kitchen and fitted family bathroom. Located just a short walk from the town centre with its comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities and mainline rail links to London & Brighton.
Communal entrance into
Communal Entrance Hall
With private front door into
With further door into
Lounge 14' 7" x 14' 6" ( 4.45m x 4.42m )
With wooden flooring, wall mounted central heated radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler with Juliet balcony with french style double glazed patio doors with further double glazed door to the rear aspect, opens onto
Newly fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel with mixer tap and tiled spalshbacks, built in electric oven, four ring electric hob with chimney style extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine and recess spotlights.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.77m )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a modern and matching suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, integrated shower unit with overhead rainwater effects shower head, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, partly tiled walls and recess spotlights.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.