4 bedroom detached house for saleHafod Y Ddol, Mostyn, Holywell
Guide Price £425,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £425,000 - £475,000
- Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Large gardens with aspect views
- Part Exchange Considered
Guide Price £425,000 - £475,000. Situated in Mostyn is this superb four bedroom detached property standing within appox one acre of land with aspect views across the vally and farmland. The property benefits from two reception rooms, a conservatory, front and rear gardens, ample off road parking
Guide Price £425,000 - £475,000. Situated in Mostyn is this superb four bedroom detached property standing within appox one acre of land with aspect views across the vally and farmland. The property benefits from two reception rooms, a conservatory, front and rear gardens, ample off road parking and integral garage as well as being within commuter reach of Chester and North Wale. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, study area, cloakroom, drawing room, conservatory, dining room, morning room, kitchen, utility, landing, master bedroom suite, sitting room, inner hall, bedroom, en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four, shower room, cellar, outside and garage. Part Exchange Considered
Flagged steps up to part glazed timber door opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 18' 9" x 6' 9" ( 5.71m x 2.06m )
Stone flagged flooring. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Wall light. Stairs to first floor with access to cellar beneath. Open plan to study area. Doors to drawing room and dining room.
Study Area 9' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.24m )
Stone flagged flooring. Radiator. Telephone point. Doors to cloakroom and morning room.
Sash window to side elevation. Sliding door to WC with wash hand basin and window to side elevation.
Drawing Room 24' 1" x 13' 4" ( 7.34m x 4.06m )
Feature fireplace with timber mantel, stone hearth and inset iron wood burning stove. Two recessed display niches. Two radiators. Sash windows to front, side and rear elevations. Glazed double doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
With full length single glazed windows to front, side and rear elevations with superb views over the valley and rolling farmland beyond. Door to rear elevation.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
Feature fireplace (not in use). Exposed floorboards. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Sash window to front elevation with timer shutter and arch to morning room.
Morning Room 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Fitted storage cupboards. Oil fired boiler. Sash windows. Open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.00m x 3.76m )
Refitted with a range of cream fronted base, wall and drawer units with solid oak worksurfaces and inset single bowl enamelled sink and drainer unit. Inset four ring electric hob. Built in dishwasher. Space and plumbing for AGA. Built in larder cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed lights. Loft access. Sash windows to side and rear elevations. Radiator. Doors to garage and utility.
Utility 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Offering scope to become a two storey annex. Recently fitted wood burning stove. Base units with sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Windows to side and rear elevation. Access to first floor storage area.
A spacious landing area with sash windows to front elevations. Doors to bedrooms, sitting room and shower room.
Master Bedroom Suite
Dressing Room 12' 11" x 13' ( 3.94m x 3.96m )
Feature original fireplace (not in use). Loft access. Radiator. Telephone point. Sash window to front elevation. Opening to inner hall.
Inner Hall 5' 11" x 5' 2" ( 1.80m x 1.57m )
Sash window to front elevation. Doors to bedroom and en-suite.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 15' 11" ( 3.53m x 4.85m )
Two wall lights. Two radiators. Sash windows to front and side elevations.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Tile effect flooring. Electric light with shaver point. Radiator. Window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 13' 4" ( 4.11m x 4.06m )
Feature open fireplace (not in use). Large built in wardrobe. Radiator. Sash window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.07m )
Vaulted ceiling with exposed purlin. Large built in airing cupboard. Radiator. Windows to side and rear elevations.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Radiator. Sash window with views over nearby farmland.
Recently refitted with a large double shower area with mixer shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Vaulted ceiling with exposed purlin. Feature exposed stone to one wall. Chrome towel radiator. Loft access. Window to rear elevation.
Stone flagged flooring.
The property sits within extensive gardens of approx one acre taking full advantage of the superb views across the valley and rolling farmland. Lawned garden to front elevation with mature Eucalyptus tree. Greenhouse. Potential vegetable garden. Path to further lawned area with stone flagged patio and timber summerhouse. To the left elevation are large sloping gardens with a variety of mature fruit trees and two greenhouses. To the rear elevation are further lawned gardens with mature trees and an arch to the rear courtyard with oil storage tank and access to the utility room.
Garage 17' 10" x 16' ( 5.44m x 4.88m )
Electric light and power. Two sash windows to front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53824333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.