3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDeverell Road, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Popular Residential Location
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal for First Time Buyers & Investors
- Excellent Transport Links
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 to £140,000
Jones & Chapman are pleased to bring to market this three bedroom semi detached family home, located just off Mill Lane L15. In need of modernisation, this property offers a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers & investors alike. Call to arrange a viewing!
Jones & Chapman are pleased to bring to market this three bedroom semi detached property, located off Mill Lane L15. In need of modernisation, this property offers a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers & investors alike. Externally the property has off road parking & front and rear gardens. Internally you have an entrance hall, spacious living room, kitchen, three bedrooms & family bathroom. The property has excellent local schools, amenities and transport links, with the M62 motorway just a short drive away. Call today to arrange a viewing.
Concrete drive and gravel garden.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, understairs storage, tiled flooring.
Living Room 18' 8" x 11' 1" ( 5.69m x 3.38m )
Single glazed window to the front, electric fireplace, radiator, telephone and tv point, double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.71m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and half sink and drainer, tiled splash back, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker point, two double glazed windows to the rear, door to garden.
Bedroom One 12' into recess x 10' 7" to wardrobe ( 3.66m into recess x 3.23m to wardrobe )
Single glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point,
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.38m into recess )
Single glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
Single glazed window to the front, central heating boiler.
Single glazed window to the front, radiator, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled.
Flagged patio with laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53825413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.