3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Martins Way, Thetford
Sold STC £135,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Large Enclosed Garden
- Good Size Kitchen
This end of terrace family home benefits from good size accommodation comprising lounge, kitchen, dining room, ground floor cloakroom and large enclosed rear garden.
The historic market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting. Cambridge itself is about 33 miles to the west, Norwich is 29 miles East and Newmarket just 20 miles along the newly improved A11 dual carriageway. The town has much to offer including amenities such as shopping, doctors, dentists, sports facilities, pubs, cafes and restaurants, highly regarded Grammar school and a railway station connecting with Ely, Cambridge and London.
This property is of non-standard construction.
With front entrance door leading into entrance hall, window to front aspect, laminate flooring, storage cupboard.
With WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash areas, window to front aspect.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.33m x 3.20m )
With telephone and TV points, laminate flooring, radiator, windows to front and rear aspects.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.54m )
With stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring, patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, window to front aspect.
On The First Floor
With access to loft space, cupboard housing boiler, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 10' 6" ( 3.71m max x 3.20m )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, window to front aspect.
With suite comprising panelled bath and shower over, wash hand basin, window to front aspect.
With WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash areas, radiator, window to front aspect.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the entrance door. The enclosed rear garden is of a good size and has a raised patio seating area with the remainder mainly laid to lawn. A pathway leads to the gate providing access to the rear. There is a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53825425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.