5 bedroom detached house for saleBrudenell Avenue, Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
Guide Price £2,650,000
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Reception hall
- Utility room
- Double garage
Full descriptionWelcome to Brudenell Avenue ...
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a high quality two storey house located by the shores of Poole Harbour, built in the 1990s by one of the areas’ most celebrated developers of luxury properties being Towncourt Homes. The position is highly desirable with a frontage to Shore Road and panoramic views of Poole Harbour encompassing local landmarks such as Brownsea Island, Brownsea Castle, the harbour entrance and even the working port at Poole Quay to the West. The harbour is famous for its sunsets as well as being a mecca for all forms of watersports enthusiasts. The view is animated at all times of the year, especially when windsurfers and kite-boarders take to the water. Some of the areas’ finest yachts and sailboats can be seen navigating through these waters travelling to and from the open seas. The principal aspect is southwest-facing making this ideal for sun-worshippers. The famed Blue Flag beaches of Sandbanks are little more than 0.5miles away and can be reached by way of a level walk.
The ground floor accommodation includes a reception hall with an oak staircase, four bedrooms (including the master) three bathrooms and a study, most of which connect to the private sun terrace. The master suite benefits from fitted wardrobes as well as an en-suite bathroom with shower and bath. The first floor landing connects to the fabulous sun room with a vaulted ceiling as well as shared balcony/terrace. The views from the principal rooms on the first floor are impressive and breathtaking in every respect. The living room is generously proportioned – extending to over 25 feet and the kitchen/breakfast room includes a range of luxury fitted units by Mark Wilkinson. The fifth bedroom is located on the first floor and also boasts en-suite facilities. There is a large “cupboard” space which we believe was formally used to house an automatic passenger lift between both storeys.
Outside the house is accessed via a private drive and it is approached via imposing remote control gates leading to the block-paved drive where there is access to an attached doubled garage and a generous amount of room for guest parking. The rear garden includes a private sun terrace, an outdoor swimming pool, landscaped beds and borders as well as a well-kept lawn.
The décor is well presented but largely original to the original development and would benefit from updating in places making it ideal for those seeking to put their own stamp on a new home. There is no forward chain making this ideal for anybody wishing to take advantage of the areas renowned waterside amenities this summer.
- Audio entry phone system
- Electronic entrance gates
- Block paviour driveway
- Panoramic views from principal rooms
- Oak staircase leading to galleried landing
- Study/bedroom on ground floor with patio doors leading to garden
- Ground floor master bedroom suite with built in wardrobes and en suite bath/shower room
- Four further bedrooms, one with en suite shower room
- Luxurious bathrooms with Jacob Delafon sanitary ware
- Space for automatic passenger lift
- Mark Wilkinson 'Estruscan' hand painted kitchen to first floor, with corian work surfaces, integrated appliances including fridge and freezer, De Dietrich oven, ceramic hob and dishwasher
- Elon 'Old Tuscany' ceramic tiles to kitchen
- First floor through living room with feature fireplace
- First floor sunroom with feature turret and vaulted ceiling and access to balcony
- Large circular first floor balcony
- Security alarm system
- UPVC windows and patio doors
- Fully pressurised domestic hot water and central heating with thermostatic radiator valves
- Landscaped garden with outdoor heated swimming pool
- Patio areas and paths finished with Town and Country - York Stone'
- Double garage with electronically operated garage doors with remote operation
Property ref: 121_2773_4083924
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53825443.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4083924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lloyds Property Group, Canford Cliffs Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.