3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastlefields, Tattenhall, Chester
Sold STC £200,000
- Offers in excess of £200,000
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking
- Detached garage
Offers in excess of £200,000 Situated in the popular village location of Tattenhall is this three bedroom semi detached property with front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Offers in excess of £200,000 Situated in the popular village location of Tattenhall is this three bedroom semi detached property with front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage. The property benefits from ample local amenites as well as being within reach of Chester City Centre and all major road networks. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom WC, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage.
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation. Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed obscured glass window to front elevation.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.61m )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear elevation. Stairs to first floor. Coved ceiling. Wall mounted electric heater. TV point. Opening to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted electric heater. Coved ceiling.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
Of UPVC construction over a brick base. UPVC double glazed french doors to side elevation. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary Oak worksurfaces and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Integrated electric oven and grill with four ring halogen hob. Integrated microwave. Tiled flooring. Tiled splashback. Wall mounted electic heater. UPVC double glazed window to rear and side elevations. Double glazed door to rear garden.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Wall mounted electric heater. Airing cupboard housing the immersion heater. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Large storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 5' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.65m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall mounted electric heater. Loft access.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. UPVC obscured double glazed window to front elevation. Shaving point. Heater.
Front garden laid to lawn with driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles leading to the detached garage.
Rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and planted borders containing a range of plants and shrubs. Paved pathway leads to timber gate. Mature trees provide added privacy. Outside tap.
Garage 15' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.80m x 2.69m )
Detached garage with up and over garage door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53825461.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.