3 bedroom detached house for saleAshby High Street, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £225,000
- Beautiful Late Victorian Family Home
- Exquisitely Presented with Original Features Throughout
- Spacious Rooms & High Ceilings
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Area
This RARE to the market, DELIGHTFUL late Victorian house is positioned within the residential area of Ashby. Beautifully renovated to a high standard, this FAMILY home offers WELL PRESENTED and SPACIOUS living areas. Externally offering a LARGE south facing rear garden. Shops and amenities nearby.
Built in 1902 and situated within the popular residential area of Ashby High Street is this spectacular three bed detached family home which has been renovated throughout and is decorated and has been maintained to a high standard. Accommodation includes many fantastic features such as a lounge, formal dining room and a snug/office which can be used as a study, playroom or fourth bedroom. This property also consists of a fitted kitchen, breakfast room, large utility room, three good sized bedrooms, a large landing and an exquisitely presented bathroom suite. Externally offering a large rear garden and garage with electric up and over doors. Viewing is highly recommended.
High ceiling, single glazed door to front, single glazed door to rear, understairs cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring.
WC, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 7" Into Bay x 12' 9" Max ( 5.05m Into Bay x 3.89m Max )
Single glazed bay window to front, hardwood sash window to side, radiator, decorative coving, cast iron fireplace set in wood effect surround with tiled effect back and halve, high ceiling featuring unique corniche and ceiling rose, colonial door.
Dining Room 16' 7" Into Bay x 12' 10" Max ( 5.05m Into Bay x 3.91m Max )
Single glazed bay window to front, open cast iron fireplace with tiled back and halve, radiator, solid wood flooring, high ceiling with ceiling rose, colonial door.
Snug/office 12' 9" Max x 10' 2" ( 3.89m Max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed bow window, radiator, wood burner, colonial door.
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, high gloss work surfaces, tiling, belling range cooker, Integrated dish washer and fridge, radiator, inset spotlight to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring, colonial door, double glazed sash window to side.
Breakfast Room 16' 6" x 7' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.29m )
Two double glazed windows to side, two radiators, ceramic tiled flooring, wall lights
Matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side, single glazed door to rear.
Mid-staircase arched style single glazed window to rear, double glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation, dado rail.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 12' 10" Max ( 4.34m x 3.91m Max )
Double glazed sash window to front, radiator, original cast iron fireplace and tiled halve, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 12' 11" Max ( 4.34m x 3.94m Max )
Double glazed sash window overlooking front elevation, radiator, original cast iron fireplace, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Double glazed sash window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, staircase leading to spacious boarded loft space, colonial door.
Well Presented Bathroom
White three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, WC, luxury free standing roll top bath and a double walk in shower. Full tiling, radiator, heated towel rail, airing cupboard, central heating boiler, two double glazed sash windows overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
South Facing Rear Garden
Laid to lawn, shrub and flower beds, patio area.
Power, light, electronic up and over doors, four windows to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53825464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.