2 bedroom flat for saleWalcot Parade, Bath
- Georgian First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room with Marble Fireplace & Spacious Kitchen
- Sash Windows with Working Shutters
- Gas Central Heating
- Communal Courtyard & Use of Store Room
SOLD AT OPEN HOUSE - A wonderful opportunity to acquire a charming, first floor, two bedroom Georgian apartment enjoying a southerly facing aspect with views to Bathwick Hill & Prior Park.
Accommodation comprises Entrance Lobby; Hallway; Living Room; Kitchen/Breakfast Room; Two Bedrooms; Bathroom; Communal Courtyard & Store Room.
Communal hallway with stairs leading to first floor. Front door leading to entrance lobby.
Hallway 9' 4" max x 7' 5" ( 2.84m max x 2.26m )
Entry Phone. Radiator. Ceiling cornice.
Living Room 13' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.61m )
Attractive southerly facing room with three quarter height sash windows with working shutters. Pleasant open views to Bathwick Hill and Prior Park. Marble fireplace. Two radiators. Built-in cupboard and display recess. Shelved recess. Ceiling cornice and rose.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 9' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.49m )
Southerly facing sash window with working shutters. Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Baumatic gas hob. Electric oven and cooker hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge. Ceiling cornice. Radiator. Space for a small table and chairs.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.83m x 2.95m )
Southerly facing room with sash window and working shutters. Ceiling cornice and rose. Built-in wardrobe. Radiators.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 6' 2" ( 3.15m max x 1.88m )
Sash windows to rear. Built-in cupboard housing Worcester gas boiler. Radiator.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.01m )
Sash window to rear. White suite with chrome fittings comprising paneled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Mirror light and shaver point. Radiator.
From the communal hallway there is a door leading to a communal courtyard. Access to storage room and door leading to Pera Road.
From our office on George Street, proceed through the traffic lights onto the Roman Road. Proceed over the mini- roundabout and Walcot Parade is the higher pavement found on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.