4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilton Road, Cambridge
- Ground Floor: Porch, Entrance Hall, Family Room, Sitting/Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloak Room, Utility Room.
- Annexe: Kitchen/Sitting Room, Bedroom, Shower Room.
- First Floor: 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom.
- Second Floor: Bedroom, En Suite Shower Room.
- Outside: Off Street Parking, Studio, Enclosed Garden.
An extended and superbly refurbished 1930s semi-detached house with beautifully presented accommodation and delightful garden with open aspect to rear.
City Centre 1.25 miles, Science Park and A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.75 miles, (distance are approximate).
Milton Road is situated on the north side of Cambridge approximately 1.25 miles from the heart of the historic city centre with its attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, winding lanes, colleges, extensive shopping and cultural facilities. A good range of shops are available in nearby Milton Road and there are schools catering for all ages within close proximity, including the highly regarded Milton Road Primary School. The internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park is situated about 1 mile to the north east and a further 0.5 of a mile beyond is Milton Country Park, a 95 acre site of natural habitat with walks and large open spaces, play area, visitor centre and cafe.
For the commuter, the city's mainline railway station is about 2.75 miles away providing services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 67 minutes respectively. A new railway station within 0.25 of a mile of the property is also due to open in 2017. The property is also well situated for access to the A14 which connects with the M11 to the south and the A1/M to the north.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.