4 bedroom detached house for saleTamarisk Way, East Preston, West Sussex
Sold STC £995,000
- Spacious Entrance Porch, Dining Hall, Cloakroom
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, 'L' shaped Utility Room
- Family Room/Potential Annexe, Shower Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3, Family Bathroom
- Second Floor Bedroom 4 with En-suite Cloakroom
- Secluded rear garden, Double Garage
- The Beach - Less than 200 metres
An imposing four bedroom detached property situated in a delightful mature plot of just over 0.3 of an acre, located in the favoured and sought after Willowhayne Private Sea Estate, within 200 metres of the beach.
The accommodation comprises front door to spacious Entrance Porch, Dining Hall, Cloakroom, triple aspect Sitting Room with attractive inglenook style fireplace, Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of shaker style units incorporating various appliances including dishwasher, fridge, microwave and electric Aga with extractor hood over, archway to Breakfast Area with vaulted ceiling. 'L' shaped Utility Room and a Family Room/Potential Annexe with En-suite Shower Room.
To the first floor there is a Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom, Bedroom 2 with En-suite Bathroom, Bedroom 3 and a Family Bathroom. From the first First Floor Landing there is a staircase to Bedroom 4 with an En-suite Cloakroom.
The property is approached via a pillared entrance with electronically operated gates leading to a gravelled driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles and a Double Garage.
The front garden is laid to lawn with well stocked flower beds including hydrangeas, roses bushes and maturing shrubs. There is a pedestrian access either side of the property. The secluded rear garden features a large brick and paved terrace with rose bed, leading to an extensive area of lawn bordered by maturing trees and shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53828149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU160065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.