2 bedroom terraced house for saleLESTRANGE STREET, CLEETHORPES
Sold STC £72,500
- Lovely mid terrace two bedroomed family home
- Great location in the heart of Cleethorpes
- Gas central heating, uPVC windows and doors
- Easy to maintain front and rear gardens
- Close to the local amenities and schools
- Good transport links to Grimsby and Cleethorpes by bus and car
- Hallway, lounge/diner kitchen, upstairs two bedrooms and a bathroom
- New damp course installed 2013
- Energy Performance Certificate Rating D and Council Tax Band A
This mid terraced house is being brought to market by Crofts Estate Agents. With a large lounge/diner and good sized kitchen this gives the ground floor a great sense of space. Both the lounge/diner and kitchen are dual aspect so the light is always pouring in making it a great family space or entertaining area, this house can be many things to many people. Upstairs you find the two good sized bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes. The bathroom is also dual aspect with plenty of storage space and a modern bath with shower. Located a short walk from the heart of Cleethorpes or the independent shops which line Grimsby and Cleethorpes roads, there are local parks and Cleethorpes seafront to take the children in the holidays so there should always be something to do. A great investment opportunity as the rental yield exceeds 6.5%.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6645629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.