2 bedroom retirement property for saleAlbion Street, Oadby, Leicester
Offers in Excess of £90,000
- REDUCED FROM £100,000
- Two bedroom over 60's apartment
- Communal gardens
- Allocated parking
- No upward chain
This two bedroom over 60's apartment is located within walking distance to The Parade which offers a fantastic range of shops and amenities as well as boasting transport links to both Leicester and Market Harborough. Being offered for sale with no chain, early viewing is essential.
This two bedroom over 60's apartment is located within walking distance to The Parade which offers a fantastic range of shops and amenities as well as boasting transport links to both Leicester and Market Harborough. The property has its own private entrance with stairs leading to the lounge. From the lounge you will find the kitchen and the inner lobby which provides access into the two bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside are well maintained communal gardens and an allocated parking space. Call today to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to the side, secondary glazed window to the side, cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 17' 3" max into bay x 10' 2" max into recess ( 5.26m max into bay x 3.10m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" max into recess x 11' 3" ( 2.16m max into recess x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., extractor fan, shaver point, airing cupboard and partly tiled walls.
There are communal gardens within the Albion Court development and also allocated parking.
The property is leasehold - with a 125 year lease which commenced in 1987.
Service charges are available from William H Brown, Oadby.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53831728.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.