3 bedroom terraced house for saleAylsham Road, Felmingham, North Walsham
Sold STC £150,000
- ** Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000 **
- Period Terrace Cottage
- Extensive Garden & Parking
- Woodburner (with back boiler)
- Double Glazing
** Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000 **
A three bedroom period cottage with extensive garden in semi-rural village setting
This three bedroom period cottage offers fireplace with woodburner, sizeable breakfast kitchen, modern bathroom and a "wow-factor" of a long rear garden with fish pond and workshop - backing open field
With double glazed door to front, double glazed windows and tiled flooring.
Part glazed door opens to living room
Comprising WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and heated towel radiator. Tiled walls and floor with under floor heating, shaver point, double glazed window and panelled wood door from kitchen
Living Room 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
With features including exposed beams and brickwork fireplace with woodburner and tiled hearth ( and back boiler) fitted cupboard and shelving to one corner and fitted unit to another corner, natural wood finish laminate flooring, double glazed window to front and door to kitchen
Fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers, two seat breakfast bar, worksurface with inset stainless steel sink and tiled surround. Space for slot in cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, natural wood finish laminate floor and exposed beams span the room, stairway leads off with understairs cupboard, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear garden
With natural wood panel doors opening off
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 2" min at chimney breast extending to 12' 4" max ( 3.68m x 3.40m min at chimney breast extending to 3.76m max )
Features include ornamental fireplace and two vertical beams to wall with wood panelling between, corner alcove, radiator and double glazed window to front
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 5' 5" ( 3.76m x 1.65m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 2" min extending to 12' 5" max to doorway x 5' 5" ( 2.18m min extending to 3.78m max to doorway x 1.65m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator
Shingled driveway parking
An extensive rear garden offering plenty of space to sit out or dine 'al fresco'. With raised and converted fish pond, paving pathway meanders along a sizeable lawned space with three workshops. Beds and further small garden pond and pergola seats. Decking and sleeper raised simple seating space. Woodstore and timber workshop 25'9 x 6'2
The far end of the garden backs onto fields. The cottages have the benefit of a right of way for rear access running along the rear of the row.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53833105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.